Costa Del Sol & Gibraltar
Experience the highlights of the Costa Del Sol, the sunniest place in Spain!
Fuengirola, your base for our Costa Del Sol holiday, boasts a wonderfully flat, sweeping promenade is now a lively and vibrant Mediterranean town with an abundance of tapas eateries, bars, and markets. Fuengirola is the place to be if you want to explore the local culture one day, and relax by the pool the next.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Wheelchair accessible transfers from Malaga Airport
- 7 nights half board accommodation
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with wet rooms available
- Excursion to Gibraltar - including trip up the Rock of Gibraltar and crystal making demonstration
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Excursions to local beach, markets, and Tapas Restaurant
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
See below for an example of the fantastic itinerary
Fuengirola Accessible Beach Day
Excursion Bioparc Fuengirola
Day out to Gibraltar
Included Tapas Lunch
Authentic Flamenco Show
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|Sale||16 May 202016/05/2020 - 23/05/2020||23 May 202023/05/2020||
|Sale||20 July 202020/07/2020 - 27/07/2020||27 July 202027/07/2020||
|Sale||23 October 202023/10/2020 - 30/10/2020||30 October 202030/10/2020||
Other Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care or Last Minute
Accessible Beachfront Hotel
What to expect from your accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms available
- Terrace swimming pool
- Mobility and care equipment hire available
- Half board accommodation
- Bar and restaurant
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 15 Nov 2020 - 22 Nov 2020
River Cruise on The Rhine
An incredible river cruise full of luxurious and cultural treasures.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases, Accessible Cruises
- 8 Oct 2020 - 18 Oct 2020