Discover one of Spain's finest treasures
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless Tour Manager while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip to the maximum.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Wheelchair accessible transfers from Malaga Airport
- 7 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation is dedicated to people with disabilities
- Five excursions to nearby points of interest
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
See below for an example of the fantastic itinerary
Travel & Settle in
Discover the Fortress Town; Alhama de Granada
Olive Grove Tour & Tasting
Flamenco Show in Malaga
Flora & Fauna Natural Park
Wine Bodega Tour & Tasting
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|21 June 202021/06/2020 - 28/06/2020||28 June 202028/06/2020||From £1275.00||From £1100.00||8||Enquire Now|
|2 August 202002/08/2020 - 09/08/2020||9 August 202009/08/2020||From £1499.00||From £1324.00||8||Enquire Now|
|18 October 202018/10/2020 - 25/10/2020||25 October 202025/10/2020||From £1399.00||From £1224.00||8||Enquire Now|
Other Sun Holidays or Holidays with Care
Accessible Hotel in Andalusia
What to expect from your accessible hotel
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wetrooms in all hotel apartments
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Swimming pool with hoist and lowering chair
- Jacuzzi with hoist
- Stunning rural location
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 15 Nov 2020 - 22 Nov 2020
River Cruise on The Rhine
An incredible river cruise full of luxurious and cultural treasures.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases, Accessible Cruises
- 8 Oct 2020 - 18 Oct 2020