From the thermal waters around which the city was built to the pristine Georgian facades of the Royal Crescent, Bath wears its fascinating history proudly. Long associated with luxurious spas, it’s the ideal place to unwind, refresh, and soak up the cool, calm ambience of one of the UK’s most beautiful cities.
First recognised with a Celtic shrine, then built upon by the invading Romans and embraced by Georgian high society, the thermal waters have attracted visitors for thousands of years. Today, the city boasts some of the finest restaurants and cafes in the country, as well as an extensive cultural programme and several impressive landmarks, including Bath Abbey. With a tour of the Roman baths and time set aside to explore the city centre, you’ll quickly come to understand what makes Bath such an enticing holiday destination.
Of course, a luxury spa retreat requires excellent, accessible facilities. To this end, you’ll be staying in a three-star hotel just outside Bath. Equipped with a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to kick-back, relax and take it easy. We’ll also pay a visit to the UK’s only natural spring thermal spa, where the accessible rooftop pool offers picture-perfect views of the city skyline.
Your accessible Bath hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative accompanies the tour group throughout all of our luxury disabled holidays, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover Bath’s gorgeous Georgian city centre, tour the historic Roman Baths, enjoy pampering yourself in an accessible spa and watch the sun set from a rooftop pool
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation that’s a short distance from the city centre and equipped with accessible spa facilities
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
We’ll be travelling to a luxurious three-star hotel, situated just outside of Bath. Equipped with a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, it’s the perfect destination for spa breaks for the disabled. On arrival, you’ll have the chance to settle in, then you’ll be treated to a delicious meal and some excellent evening entertainment.
Roman Baths & Retail Therapy
In the afternoon, we’ll visit the museum attached to the city’s famous Roman Baths. With the help of an audio tour, we’ll be transported back thousands of years, discovering the ancient origins of the spa and exploring the Roman ruins and artefacts that offer a fascinating insight into the city’s history. We’ll close out the day with a sumptuous dinner in the city, before returning to the hotel.
Afternoon Tea & Evening Spa
In the afternoon, we’ll be heading back to the city centre to enjoy a lavish afternoon tea that’s included in the price of the holiday. To round out a truly relaxing day, we’ll visit the UK’s only natural spring thermal spa. With its accessible rooftop pool, you can watch the sun set behind the city skyline while soaking in mineral-rich waters that are famed for their rejuvenating properties. The spa offers a wide range of wellbeing treatments, so you’ll also have the opportunity to work out any remaining tension with a professional aromatherapy massage.
Until Next Time
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|26 November 202126/11/2021 - 29/11/2021||29 November 202129/11/2021||From £849.00||From £424.50||4||Enquire Now|
|11 March 202211/03/2022 - 14/03/2022||14 March 202214/03/2022||From £849.00||From £424.50||4||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, New Releases or 2022 Holidays
Situated a short distance from the city centre, your hotel is equipped with all the facilities you’ll need to enjoy your luxury spa retreat. While its accessible bedrooms and public spaces ensure total comfort for the duration of the holiday, the hotel’s swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room allow for plenty of relaxing “me” time.
- Three nights in half-board accommodation
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms with lifts to all floors
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and coffee bar
- Breakfast bar offering a range of hot and cold meals
- Equipped with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, sauna, and steam room
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Friendly and welcoming staff
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.