Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless representative while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip to the maximum.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible transfer from Amsterdam airport to the hotel
- Accessible transport for all excursions
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation is dedicated to people with disabilities
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
Cheese & Clog Making Factory Tour
Amsterdam Private Canal Cruise
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|6 September 202106/09/2021 - 10/09/2021||10 September 202110/09/2021||From £995.00||From £820.00||5||Enquire Now|
Wheelchair Accessible Hotel in the Netherlands
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- Mobility equipment available for hire
- Delicious home-cooked dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Fully licenced bar
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.