After boarding the coach at one of our designated UK meeting points, the holiday begins and we’ll make our way to the beautiful Chester. Travellers in wheelchairs can opt to transfer to a standard seat or stay in their wheelchair, which will be safely secured in place. Upon arrival at your specialist hotel, we’ll serve complimentary tea and coffee, enjoy a delicious three-course meal and rest up for the adventures ahead.
Llandudno and North Wales is the perfect area to relax, unwind and take in the view and serene beaches. You base for this holiday is Chester, where you will be staying in a luxurious spa hotel set on stunning gardens. It fully accessible and excellent disabled facilities make this the perfect base for your holiday
Whilst away you'll enjoy a day trip to Llandudno, where you'll. be treated to a cream tea at a sea front hotel. There will be time to explore the Victorian seaside, and stroll along the pier. We'll also head over to Snowdonia, and take a scenic steam train drive through North Wales. Finally we'll head over to Liverpool and take you on an accessible boat cruise along the River Mersey.
A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Enjoy traditional seaside fun on Llandudno's Victorian pier, tuck into a traditional Welsh tea, ride an accessible steam train, and take an accessible boat trip
- Stay in four-star, fully accessible accommodation based in Chester
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Following a hearty cooked breakfast, we’ll drive over to explore Llandudno’s beaches, promenade and Victorian pier. Indulge in fresh cockles and mussels, grab an ice cream and take some classic seaside snaps, as you make your way around the arcades, shops and cafes that line the town’s seafront. In the afternoon, we’ll enjoy a traditional Welsh tea and some excellent company!
Today we'll take a short drive over to Liverpool, and take you on an accessible boat cruise along the River Mersey to see Liverpool's famous sky line. Afterwards there is time to explore Royal Albert Dockyard, and the local museums.
Llandudno Disabled Friendly Hotel
Throughout your holiday, we'll be staying at an accessible, four-star hotel. Renowned for its excellent food and luxurious bedrooms, it also boasts an excellent location in the heart of the town, just a few streets back from the promenade. The hotel enjoys easy access via a gentle ramp and all accessible bedrooms are situated close to the lift.
- Four-star hotel
- Hot breakfast buffet and 3-course evening meal
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce - AA Rosette Winner
- Years of customer service expertise
- Fully adapted wet-rooms available x 2
- Assistance with equipment hire available
- Cocktail lounge, bar and cafe
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|6th May 2023||5||
|1st July 2023||5||From £1,299.00||From £1,499.00|
|14th August 2023||5||From £1,299.00||From £1,499.00|
|28th August 2023||5||From £1,299.00||From £1,499.00|
|9th October 2023||5||From £1,199.00||From £1,399.00|
Wonderful Windsor for Christmas Day
Enjoy a wonderful Windsor Christmas holiday with the Limitless Team. Explore the historic castle, tuck into a mouthwatering Christmas dinner and tour festive London Town on our disabled-friendly Windsor Christmas tour.
Brighton & Eastbourne
Endless blue skies and sweeping South Downs countryside; a short break in Brighton will leave you feeling re-energised and refreshed.
Northern Lights in Iceland
Iceland is a place of stark beauty and remote tranquility. Enter a timeless world of warmth, well-being and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier.
Grand Safari Durban and Cape Town
Get up close and personal with the Big Five, discover breathtaking natural beauty, roam the savannah in search of exotic wildlife and experience one of the world's most spectacular cities on our disabled friendly Grand Safari Cape Town Tour..