With its long, sandy beaches, historic harbours and popular promenades, Devon is the perfect destination for a weekend getaway. Whether you’re grabbing an ice cream on the waterfront or exploring Torquay’s bustling town centre, you’re guaranteed a good time.
Staying in a fully accessible hotel on the seafront, we’ll spend the first day of the holiday in nearby Torquay. There, you can make your way along the beautiful promenade, enjoy the town’s incredible array of excellent cafes, restaurants and bars, and even follow in the footsteps of Torquay’s most famous resident on the Agatha Christie mile.
On the second day of your weekend getaway, we’ll board a historic steam train to travel down the coast, taking in the sensational views as we go. We’ll also visit the popular seaside resort of Paignton, with its famous pier and brightly coloured beach huts. Popularly referred to as the English Riviera, this gorgeous stretch of the south coast is the ideal holiday spot for anyone looking to escape it all and enjoy a well-earned break at the seaside.
Your disabled friendly Devon hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit Torquay and enjoy its palm-lined promenade, tour Babbacombe Model Village, travel along the coast on an accessible heritage railway trip and relax and unwind on Paignton’s fantastic beach
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation that’s situated on the seafront and boasts spectacular views of the English Channel
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
Excursion to Torquay
Later in the day, we’ll head over to the quirky Babbacombe Model Village, where miniature recreations of football stadiums, castles, beaches and even Stonehenge have entertained visitors for more than 55 years. After, we’ll return to the hotel for a fantastic evening meal.
Coastal Steam Train & Paignton
We’ll alight in the quaint town of Paignton, where you can spend some free time exploring the promenade, grabbing an ice cream on the pier, or searching for souvenirs in the town centre. Whatever you choose to do, the Limitless Team will be on-hand to help you make the most of your time.
Until Next Time
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|24 June 202224/06/2022 - 27/06/2022||27 June 202227/06/2022||From £699.00||From £324.50||4||Enquire Now|
|9 September 202209/09/2022 - 12/09/2022||12 September 202212/09/2022||From £699.00||From £330.00||4||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, UK Holidays or 2022 Holidays
Accessible hotel near Torquay
Situated on the seafront and overlooking the Babbacombe Downs, your accessible Devon hotel boasts spectacular views and a perfect location. All the hotel’s public spaces are fully accessible and there’s lift access for all bedrooms. Hotel rooms with purpose-built disabled wet rooms are available on request. The hotel lounge and bar look out over the English Channel and serve a wide range of food and drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wetrooms in all hotel bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Table service meals
- Fully licensed bar
- Equipment available for hire
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.