One of the UK's most beloved national parks, the Lake District is the ideal destination if you want to escape it all and discover the Great British countryside. As well as plenty of time to relax, unwind and soak up the scenic surroundings, our tour includes a cruise on Lake Windermere, afternoon tea at the Laura Ashley Belsfield hotel, and a day exploring the iconic Blackpool promenade. All of our activities are suitable for wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility.
Located in Blackpool your hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Experience the beauty of Lake Windermere, visit a working farm, enjoy the views from the top of the Blackpool Eye and indulge in a cream tea at the four-star Laura Ashley Belsfield hotel
- Stay in accessible accommodation with more than 35 years of experience welcoming disabled guests, based in Blackpool.
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Today, we’ll head to Blackpool’s famous promenade to feel the sea breeze, explore the arcades and enjoy a beachfront ice cream. We’ll also take a trip up the iconic Blackpool Tower Eye to take in the finest views in the north-west. After this we will head into the Ballroom in the Tower, to enjoy listening to the organ playing, and enjoy seeing people dancing on the historical dance floor. A perfect day for pleasure-seekers and anyone who’s always wanted to visit the UK’s most celebrated beach resort!
Blackpool Disabled Friendly Hotel
Your accessible Blackpool accommodation was purpose-built for disabled visitors and is family-run. The owners have more than 35 years of experience looking after guests with a wide variety of disabilities and are renowned for their warm welcome. Fully accessible throughout, the accommodation has been selected for its excellent location and disabled facilities.
A small, disabled-dedicated hotel, you'll benefit from adapted bedrooms, large wet room bathrooms and a spacious lounge area and bar. The price of your holiday includes a cooked breakfast made from locally sourced ingredients and a three-course evening meal with plenty of choice. The nightly entertainment also guarantees a good time is had by all.
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Wet room bathrooms
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|22nd May 2023||5||
|3rd July 2023||5||From £1,099.00||From £1,299.00|
|21st August 2023||5||From £1,099.00||From £1,299.00|
|2nd October 2023||5||From £1,099.00||From £1,299.00|