This tour will see you visit a number of beautiful villages and towns dotted across the Cotswolds and beyond. Each destination holds its own unique features just waiting to be admired. These range from the charming Bourton-on-the-Water to the breath-taking Wye Valley. This tour is perfect for those looking to explore the hidden gems of our idyllic countryside with a homely Christmas theme throughout.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Accessible coach transportation
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Excursion around the Cotswolds and Wye Valley
- Cream tea in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Visits to Tintern Abbey
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
Tintern Abbey & Christmas Craft Fayre
Cream Tea in Bourton-on-the-Water
Magical Lights at Sudeley Castle
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|4 December 202104/12/2021 - 08/12/2021||8 December 202108/12/2021||From £929.00||From £464.50||5||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, Coach Holidays or UK Holidays
Fully Accessible Hotel
Your base for the duration of the holiday will be a converted chapel whose owners have more than 50 years of experience providing high-quality, accessible accommodation and are renowned for the warmth with which they welcome every guest. With a beautiful garden that boasts panoramic views of the Wye Valley, this is a truly special hotel that makes for a fantastic place to relax and underwind at the end of the day.
- Breakfast, dinner and evening entertainment
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce
- Accessible and friendly
- 50 years of expertise
- Three-star hotel
- Wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire
- Large flowery garden
- Panoramic views of the Wye Valley
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.