Regal Princess will be your home for the next 11days - with a host of award winning features. From the tranquil Sanctuary, a retreat reserved for adults, to the dazzling Princess WaterColor Fantasy light and water show and more, you'll find diversions for every mood. Launched in 2014, this modern ship is full of delights.
You will also have the exclusive support of the Limitless Care Team whilst away. Whether you just need a little hand with your bags or wheelchair, or a bespoke care package, our sales team can replicate any support you have at home - at sea.
Whats included in your holiday
- Home-pick up included with accessible vehicles and professional support (first 150 miles included*)
- 11 day cruise from Southampton in luxury aboard Regal Princess
- Escorted departure with the Limitless Care team onboard
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- Want an independent cruise option? Call our consultant for details on how you can cruise by yourself.
- Supplementary care packages to give you the very best support
- Horizon Court - world marketplace buffet
- International Cafe - open 24 hours a day for small bites, treats and gourmet beverages
- Chocolate Fantasies - handmade by pastry chefs
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - voted "Best Pizza at Sea" by USA Today
- Trident poolside grill - traditional southern USA BBQ with texas-style brisket and Kansas Sweet Pork Ribs
When travelling with Limitless;
Indulge your appetite whenever you wish on board Princess®. Every hour, our chefs are busy baking, grilling and sautéing great-tasting fare from scratch. Princess offers unparalleled inclusive dining options throughout the ship with a wide range of culinary delights to suit any palate, from endless buffet choice to gourmet pizza, frosty treats, decadent desserts and much more. What food is included;
Guernsey, Channel Islands
Day at sea
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day at sea
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|29 September 202329/09/2023 - 09/10/2023||9 October 202309/10/2023||From £3349.00||11||Enquire Now|
Other Disabled Cruise Holidays or Escorted Cruises
Regal Princess is unmistakably elegant, accomplishing something mainstream cruise ships occasionally struggle with: finding a balance between fun and refinement. The decor is comfortable, with warm tones and plenty of wood and marble. The Piazza, a hallmark of the line, is truly grand; it's large, encompasses three decks and has three bold spiral staircases. At night, it's where you'll want to spend your time watching people, listening to music or sipping cocktails.
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Movies under the stars
- 110V US Standard Plugs (UK Guests will need adaptors)
- Private wet-room bathroom
- Private Safe
- Spacious closet
- TV with international channels
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.