Often proclaimed to be the most beautiful island in the world, it’s difficult to argue otherwise once you’ve visited Ireland and seen the Emerald Isle first-hand. While its breathtaking countryside leaves a lasting impression, it’s also the warmth of the welcome and the fascinating history that make Ireland such an enticing destination.
And then there’s Dublin. Vibrant, diverse and, above all, incredibly fun, the capital is a hub for culture and arts, home to more pubs and bars than you could ever hope to visit and the perfect place to begin your exploration of this gorgeous island.
On your accessible Ireland holiday, we’ll be basing ourselves in the Irish capital. You’ll visit some of the Fair City’s most famous landmarks, including Trinity College and the Guinness Storehouse, while enjoying plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere and discover the city streets for yourself. We’ll also journey out into the Irish countryside to tour a working farm, where you’ll get up close with the animals, watch a sheepdog show and learn how to make traditional Irish soda bread.
Your disabled friendly Dublin hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Tour the world-famous Trinity College, enjoy a pint of Guinness at the brewery’s sky-high gravity bar, visit a working farm and meet the animals, then learn about Ireland’s oral traditions at the National Leprechaun Museum
- Stay in fully accessible accommodation with a spectacular garden and more than 50 years of experience welcoming disabled guests
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Upon arrival at your four-star hotel, the Limitless Team will help you check-in and get your bags to your rooms. We’ll then have a little time to settle in, before enjoying a fantastic meal in the hotel restaurant.
Trinity College & Guinness Storehouse
After touring the library and university exhibition, we’ll make our way to the Guinness Storehouse to sample one of Ireland’s most iconic exports. As well as enjoying a taste of the country’s famous beverage, we’ll learn about the past, present and future of St James’ Gate (which was the original point of departure for Irish pilgrims walking the Camino de Santiago) and head up to the top of the Guinness Gravity Bar for incredible views of the city and a free pint!
After the day’s excitement, there’s still plenty of time to tuck into a fantastic meal while enjoying live entertainment from a local pianist.
Traditional Irish Farm Experience
To end a relaxing and entertaining day in the countryside, you’ll indulge in a fantastic picnic, complete with traditional, heart-warming Irish stew and your homemade soda bread. Delicious!
The Leprechaun Museum & Irish Dancing
After your adventure into the realm of the fantastic, we’ll take a well-earned break and enjoy lunch in a beautifully converted church. In the afternoon, there’s the opportunity to explore Dublin and get to know the city’s vibrant streets, shops, cafes and pubs. Finally, we’ll top the day off with an evening performance of authentic Irish dancing and singing.
Until Next Time
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|2 July 202302/07/2023 - 06/07/2023||6 July 202306/07/2023||From £1499.00||From £899.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays or European Holidays
- A large chain hotel in a superb central location
- Fully accessible rooms, with wet room bathrooms
- Large communal areas
- Equipment available to hire
- Full cooked Breakfast & 3 course evening meals included
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.