Devon & the South West
A tour of Britain's most picturesque county
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. Transport will take place on a coach which is fitted with a lift, and spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place throughout the journey.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment
- Travel to Exeter in a fully accessible coach
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms available on request
- Excursion to Dartmoor National Park
- Excursion to Exeter
- Excursion to Ilfracombe
- Limitless representative on site during your holiday
- Group Support - see our care packages page for details
An overview of the itinerary
Dartmoor National Park & Tavistock
Torquay and Teignmouth
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|9 September 201909/09/2019 - 13/09/2019||13 September 201913/09/2019||From £959.00||From £829.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays
What to expect from the accommodation.
Centrally located in the historic city of Exeter, only 5 minutes away from the city's busy shopping area and grand cathedral, the Jurys Inn provides a break from your excursions as your base for this tour. With fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms and bathrooms, alongside spacious public areas such as its on-site restaurant and coffee bar, the Jurys Inn is the perfect place to unwind. Just some of its great facilities include:
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and coffee bar
- Lifts to all floors
- Breakfast bar offering a range of options, hot or cold
- Friendly and welcoming staff
Limitless Travel are proud to partner with Cozy Travel
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board
- Air conditioning onboard
- Refrigerator for medication
- Level access toilet on board
- Spacious interiors
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Fall in love with this beautiful Mediterranean island on our fully disabled-friendly holiday - wheelchair accessible excursions included.
- 27 Apr 2020 - 4 May 2020
All the wonders of the Emerald Isle on one fully accessible tour!
- 15 Jun 2020 - 19 Jun 2020
Explore Andalusia's culturally rich landscape on a fully accessible tour.
- 21 Jun 2020 - 28 Jun 2020