Fly to a family run resort and discover Cyprus’ rich culture
With Limitless Travel, you can experience the delights of North West Cyprus from the comfort of a family run apartment complex that has been designed to be accessible to all, regardless of disability. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless representative while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip stress-free.
What our customers have to say about this tour.
“Always a smile on their faces. What a great team you have”
Joe and Isobel Gove
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible transfer from Paphos airport to our hotel
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- Home cooked dinner buffet 3 nights of the holiday
- Accommodation dedicated to people with disabilities
- Excursion to the Troodos Mountains and the Kykkos Monastery
- Excursion to Paphos
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support from qualified care staff - see our 'care packages' page
See Limitless Travel's recommended itinerary below
Get to know the accommodation
Kykkos Monestary and Troodos Mountains
Visit Latchi Beach
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|27 April 202027/04/2020 - 04/05/2020||4 May 202004/05/2020||From £1455.00||From £1280.00||8||Enquire Now|
Other Sun Holidays
Fully accessible resort in Polis
What you can expect from your accessible hotel
- Fully disability dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all apartments
- Outdoor swimming pool with pool hoist
- Care equipment rental available
- Massage treatments available
- Mobility scooter rental available
- Home-cooked buffet selection
- Raised sun loungers
- Family owned and run
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Fall in love with this beautiful Mediterranean island on our fully disabled-friendly holiday - wheelchair accessible excursions included.
- 27 Apr 2020 - 4 May 2020
All the wonders of the Emerald Isle on one fully accessible tour!
- 15 Jun 2020 - 19 Jun 2020
Explore Andalusia's culturally rich landscape on a fully accessible tour.
- 21 Jun 2020 - 28 Jun 2020