Belgium Christmas Markets
Experience the Beauty of Brussels, Bruges and Antwerp - barrier free!
All of our coaches are wheelchair accessible with spaces for your wheelchair to be secured into place, removing the need to transfer from your wheelchair to a seat. The coach is equipped with a lift at the rear, and the interior is modern and spacious. Our hotels have been carefully selected based on their accessibility and location. Our hotel in Antwerp is dedicated to people with mobility restrictions and people with disabilities.
Please note that Brussels, Bruges, and Antwerp are notoriously cobbly, and this may cause discomfort for wheelchair users. If you would like further information about the accessibility of these locations, please contact a member of our team on: 0800 069 8060 and we will be happy to help.
What is included in the price of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible cash transportation and ferry crossing
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation is dedicated to people with disabilities
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support from qualified care staff - see our 'care packages' page
An overview of the tour
Care package information.
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Dutch Tulip Experience From £1129.00
Dutch Tulip Experience
Experience the beauty and culture of the Netherlands on our fully disabled friendly tour, with a visit to the famous Tulip Gardens included.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care
- 18 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019
- 7 May 2019 - 11 May 2019
Escape to Sicily From £1560.00
Escape to Sicily
Sicily is an island located just off the South West coast of Italy. It has a rich history, beautiful beaches, and even an active volcano!
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care
- 1 Jun 2019 - 8 Jun 2019