Amsterdam & the Netherlands
Travel on a wheelchair accessible coach to a Dutch hotel with outstanding disabled facilities
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless representative while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip to the maximum.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible cash transportation and ferry crossing
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation is dedicated to people with disabilities
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support from qualified care staff - see our 'care packages' page
An overview of the tour schedule
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
De Rijp Tour
Leisure Day in Amsterdam
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|10 July 201907/10/2019 - 07/14/2019||14 July 201907/14/2019||from £1129.00||from £1035.00||5||Enquire Now|
|18 September 201909/18/2019 - 09/22/2019||22 September 201909/22/2019||from £1129.00||from £1035.00||5||Enquire Now|
|9 October 201910/09/2019 - 10/13/2019||13 October 201910/13/2019||from £1129.00||from £1035.00||5||Enquire Now|
Wheelchair Accessible Hotel in the Netherlands
What to expect from your accessible hotel
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- Mobility equipment available for hire at no extra cost
- Beautiful rural setting in the village of De Rijp
- Family run hotel with a unique array of collectables
- Delicious home-cooked dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Fully licenced bar
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Scotland Discovery From £959.00
History lovers and city explorers will love our Scotland Discovery tour. Visit Scotland's highlights including Loch Lomond, the Battle of Bannockburn, and Edinburgh.
Category:UK Coach Tours
2 Sep 2019 - 6 Sep 2019
Devon & the South West From £959.00
Devon & the South West
Explore the beautiful South West of England. Based in Exeter, travellers explore towns, coastline, and Dartmoor National Park.
Category:UK Coach Tours
9 Sep 2019 - 13 Sep 2019
Belgium Battlefields From £1375.00
Visit some of the most important sites of the First World War, and the cemeteries of veterans who fought for England.
Categories:European Coach Tours , Holidays with Care
8 Nov 2019 - 12 Nov 2019