From shopping in Königsallee to serene evenings spent on the Rhine, Dusseldorf has plenty of offer for those looking for a taste of everything. The city is steeped in art and culture, presenting world class operas, theatres, literature and music events. If you’re a self-confessed food lover, Dusseldorf will certainly whet your appetite! Here, you will find an array of cuisines from homely, traditional foods to authentic Asian cooking thanks to Europe’s third largest Japanese community. There are also ‘barrier-free’ guided tours on offer allowing those with limited mobility and other impairments to see the city step-free and, most importantly, stress free.
Located in the heart of the city, you will be staying in fantastic 3 or 4 star hotels providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and comfortable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly holidays suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while in Dusseldorf suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
For those looking to explore Dusseldorf's wide variety of landmarks and attractions, we have an exciting range of tours available including:
- Accessible Dusseldorf boat tours
- Accessible, guided tour of Dusseldorf's legendary 'Old Town'
- In-depth walking tour around Dusseldorf's museums and galleries
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below