In North Devon you’ll be well placed to visit some of the UK’s best beaches and in South Devon you’ll be afforded the chance to visit unparalleled fishing villages and the popular city of Plymouth. Mid Devon is home to the county’s capital city, Exeter, where you’ll find a rich history coupled with a modern, cosmopolitan feel. For those seeking something more relaxed, East Devon is the home of countless hidden treasures and beautiful coastal areas such as Beer.
The county is also home to two National Parks, Exmoor and Dartmoor. Other popular areas in the county include the English Riviera and the South Hams which are considered among the best holiday destinations in the country.
Whether you choose countryside or coastline, you will be staying in fantastic 3 or 4 star hotels providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and comfortable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly holidays suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while in Devon suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
If you are looking to explore Devon's wide variety of landmarks and attractions, we also provide an exciting range of tours including:
- Guided tours of Devon, Plymouth and Dartmoor
- Visits to stunning beaches, such as Woolacombe
- A day at Paignton Zoo Environmental Park
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below