About Beatles Story
The Beatles are probably one of Liverpool's most famous exports, playing to audiences all around the world and releasing some of the most popular and influential music ever recorded. It is no wonder then, that the city is so keen on celebrating its cultural legacy. The Beatles Story chronicles the band's journey from their early childhoods in the city to the dizzying heights of their international fame and on to each of their solo careers.
Containing a wide range of memorabilia, including John's round spectacles, rare signed copies of the White Album and Paul's guitars, the Museum is home to elements of the Beatles history that you won't find anywhere else. It's a great introduction to the city in which their talent was nurtured and, whether you're a newcomer to the music or a Beatles fanatic, the Museum is very much worth a visit.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- There are some accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are described guides
- Induction loops are used throughout
- All staff are trained in British Sign Language
- There is pushchair accessibility
- Carers go free