About Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
The Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA) is at forefront of contemporary art in Glasgow and has developed a well-earned reputation for excellence internationally. Sharing the space with the city library, it occupies an iconic and historic building in the heart of Glasgow and over the years has become one of the most interesting and exciting institutions in Glasgow's dynamic cultural scene.
The GoMA contains a wide variety of art and displays work by artists from all over the world, though it obviously places a strong emphasis on many of the famous artists residing in the city. It also continues to promote itself as a place of learning, discussion and interaction, with the aim of contributing to the continuing health of Glasgow's cultural output.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- There are some accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are described guides
- There is subtitled media
- Induction loops are partially used
- Large print material is available
- There is Braille material
- There is pushchair accessibility