About Liverpool Cathedral
Liverpool Cathedral is the largest cathedral in the UK and the 5th largest in the world. The building is an impressive feat of architecture and design and is still home to a large and vibrant practicing congregation. It sits atop St James Mount, boasts impressive views of the city below and contains some fantastic examples of religious sculpture.
The Cathedral is not just for practicing Christians though, as all visitors will find the incredible scope, beauty and history of the building fascinating to explore.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- There are some accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- Induction loops are used throughout
- Some staff are trained in British Sign Language