About Museum of Science and Industry
The city of Manchester was a driving force behind the technological and scientific developments that would later come to be known as the Industrial Revolution. With this in mind, it seems fitting that the city is now home to the fantastic Museum of Science and Industry. Dedicated to exploring how science, technology and industry interact and have created and sustained the modern world, it covers a wide range of subjects, including transport, textiles, computing, power and infrastructure.
The enormous Museum is packed full of fascinating exhibits and will keep visitors engrossed for the best part of a day. The building also houses a number of temporary exhibits and the annual Manchester Science Fair.
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- Folding seats are available
- There are some accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- Induction loops are used throughout
- Large print material is available