About Beaulieu Motor Museum
For fans of fast cars, iconic vehicles and bizarre driving contraptions, the Beaulieu Moor Museum is a great day out. Located in the heart of the peaceful and picturesque New Forest, the Museum is home to around 250 vehicles, dating from the 19th Century through to the modern day, and a variety of journals, books, films photographs and memorabilia.
As well as a number of extremely popular exhibitions, including the 'World of Top Gear exhibit created by the presenters of the TV show, there is a monorail, playground, restaurant and Palace House and grounds to explore.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- There are some accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are described guides
- Induction loops are used throughout
- Large print material is available
- There are concessionary prices