One of Birmingham’s favourite family attractions, Thinktank has been named as an award winning science museum, offering a fun-packed and educational day out for all of the family.
Features of the museum range from stream engines to talking robots, all the way through to gurgling guts and a chocolate wrapping machine. With over 200 hands-on displays, there’s plenty to see and do.
Situated within the impressive Millennium Point building, Thinktank houses four floors of exhibits and amazing collections, inspiring both the young and old. The Science Garden and Planetarium are also available to visit, meaning there is something to entice everyone.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- Scooter hire is not available
- Wheelchair accessible baby changing facilities
- Walking frame hire not available
- There is not a drop-off point by the entrance
- Folding seats are not available
- Some staff are specifically trained to deal with disabilities
- All toilets are accessible
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There is subtitled media
- Induction loops are used throughout
- Some staff are trained in British Sign Language
- Large print material is available
- There is Braille material
- There is pushchair accessibility
- Carers go for discounted prices
- There are concessionary prices