About Old Trafford
As one of the most iconic and legendary football stadiums in the world, Old Trafford has a special place in many football fans' hearts. The Theatre of Dreams, as it is affectionately known, has been host to some of the greatest matches of the modern era and continues to thrill visitors from all over the world.
As Manchester United have developed into one of the most successful and recognisable footballing brands in the world, their stadium has taken on a mythic quality and any lover of the game will enjoy the match day atmosphere and fascinating stadium tours. On the popular tour, visitors learn about the history of the club, experience the players' dressing room and emerge from the tunnel, tracing the steps of numerous legendary players as they do.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- Scooter hire is not available
- Wheelchair accessible baby changing facilities
- Walking frame hire not available
- There is a drop-off point by the entrance
- All toilets are accessible
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are described guides
- There are descriptive tours
- Induction loops are used throughout
- There is pushchair accessibility
- Carers are not discounted
- There are concessionary prices