About Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
The Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery houses an incredible collection of exhibits that cover a wide variety of topics, including fine art, ceramics, jewellery, natural history, industrial history and archaeology. Located in a Grade II listed building in the city centre, it is particularly famous for its pre-Raphaelite paintings and contains the largest gallery of such art in the world.
The Museum also offers a constantly rotating schedule of temporary exhibitions that make it a brilliant venue to visit time and time again.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is available.
- Wheelchair accessible baby changing facilities
- There is not a drop-off point by the entrance
- Staff are not specifically trained to deal with with disabilites
- All toilets are accessible
- There are not described guides
- There are descriptive tours
- Staff are not trained in British Sign Language
- There is pushchair accessibility
- Carers are not discounted
- There are concessionary prices