About The London Dungeon
One of the most popular attractions in the city, The London Dungeons are an interactive, exhilarating step back into London's gory and violent past. Taking visitors through numerous periods in the capital's history, guests will meet some of the most bloodthirsty, nasty and dangerous characters to have ever graced London's streets, pubs and halls of power. Through a combination of theatre, storytelling, rides and scare tactics, the attraction covers a period of 1000 years and some of the most legendary events to have taken place in the city. Having spent the last 40 years on Tooley Street, the Dungeons have recently relocated beneath County Hall on the South Bank.
- Attraction is only partially wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is not available.
- Scooter hire is not available
- Walking frame hire not available
- There is not a drop-off point by the entrance
- Staff are not specifically trained to deal with with disabilites
- All toilets are accessible
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are not described guides
- There is not subtitled media
- Carers go free
- There are not concessionary prices