About Garrick Theatre
Named after the famous stage actor David Garrick, the Garrick Theatre has been in operation for more than 120 years. Originally specialising in melodramas, the Theatre is now host to a variety of touring companies and continues to thrill audiences with its selection of high quality, theatrical productions. The building itself has been renovated a number of times, though much of the original décor and design remains.
Now part of the Nimax Theatre group, along with the Lyric, Apollo, Vaudeville and Duchess theatres, it has played host to a combination of comedy, musicals and theatre over the previous few years, culminating in a very successful run by the Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company.
- It is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair hire is not available.
- Scooter hire is not available
- Walking frame hire not available
- There is a drop-off point by the entrance
- All toilets are accessible
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- There are described guides
- There is subtitled media
- Induction loops are used throughout
- Carers go for discounted prices
- There are concessionary prices